“The general principles upon which the Fathers achieved independence were
the general principals of Christianity" -John Adams

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Plan for this blog

In order to be able to share my views on current events, I feel I should first give a overview of the basics of what I belive. Over the next few weeks I plan to give an outline of the 7 foundational principles of our government. Without an understanding of the principles that shaped our nation, it will be impossible to understand the issues we face now. (These 7 Principles are listed on the side of my blog).

Then in the future I will discuss things such as:
Abortion, Global Warming, Taxes, Gun Control, The Death Penalty, Line Item Veto, Term Limits, School Vouchers, The Economy, Homeschooling, Christianity, Free Speech, Constitutional rights, Ect...
And the principles involved in those issues.

I will also periodically post thoughts on books I am reading and some of my favorite quotes from the founding fathers. It may take me a while to get this blog up and going, and I'm still working on ideas for this blog. So please share your thoughts with me. Thanks for bearing with me while I get this started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers